The 2018 Chinese New Year (CNY) is the “Year of the Dog”. Everyone in China is getting ready to celebrate this most important Chinese traditional festival with family. Gearbest is also scheduled for a seven-day holidays from Feb 14th to Feb 20th (inclusive). During this timeframe, GearBest’s service may be affected but you will have an opportunity to enjoy a lot of special offers in the “Chinese New Year Sales”.
Chinese New Year Promotions
GearBest celebrates every big event of a year. During Chinese New Year, GearBest will run a dedicated promotion with special prices for this event. You can not only enjoy incredible discounts (up to 70% off) including epic snap up, $60+ 0.99 add-on deals, and value coupons, but also pick up some of the best gadgets of 2017 in the upcoming sale.
GearBest customer service will run in a “limited mode” from Feb 14th to 20th. Part of the staff will be available to process tickets respecting ticket priority. If your ticket requires a shipping action, you might receive a response from February 20th afterward.
- Chinese warehouses: close from the 14th of February to the 20th of February
- Hong Kong 1 warehouse: close from the 14th of February to the 20th of February
- Hong Kong 2 warehouse: close from the 14th of February to the 20th of February
- EU warehouses: work normally
- US warehouses: work normally
For EU and US warehouses GearBest won’t have any issue dispatching parcels. However, there might be small delays if additional requests are made in checkout notes as they have to be processed in China by GB customer support.
Any parcel in China from the February 14th might be subject to delays until February 20th. If your parcel is already outside China and Hong Kong, you can expect a normal delivery, more precisely below:
- Flat Rate: Local posts might pick the parcel during CNY but there might be delays until the February 20th
- Priority Lines: Full stop
- Expedited Line: DHL will pick the parcel only if able to grant a normal shipping
GearBest Blog & Forum
Between February 14th and 20th, we’ll also take a few days off from our blog and the forum for CNY vacation. But we will be back soon and keep to offer you the best product reviews and the latest GearBest news! Happy Chinese New Year! 春节快乐